Tuesday, July 14, 2009

NE Show

Last Saturday, 11 July, I went to the NE Show with all the P5s. We were walking under the hot sun on our way and when we reached the stadium, we were still under the sun! I thought it would be under the shade. I have seen it a lot of times and i know it is in the open, but part of my mind wanted shade so much that i forgot it is in the open. I was so engrossed in taking photos and videos of the show, i did not take photos with my friends, after all, the show will be on the television. Worst still, i had to put the drum on my lap beat it with one hand. I ate my dinner later than usual and i could not finish my burger as i was so full! I enjoy watching the Red Lions, the parachuters.

They were so amazing, they looked like red ants or dots in the light blue sky. Too bad they did not let out red smoke behind them like they would on the real day, if not there would have been a beautiful red spiral in the sky! The fire works were not very interesting as they were not supposed to be so elaborated. The gunshots scared those sitting near me. The fake terrorist attack was quite surprising and also interesting.

The most fun part was the rain!!!!!!!!!!!!! Some of my friends agreed and some disagreed. The teachers obviously disagreed. We were all drenched even those carrying umbrellas. I was totally drenched like the rest even though i was wearing a poncho. My bag and the things inside it were also all wet. The amazing thing is that the rain was so heavy, the stairs seemed like waterfalls!

It was a very exciting experience for me and my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment