Thursday, July 2, 2009

Ancient Greeks

If i were a woman i would not wat to live in Ancient Greece.

If i live there, i would not be able to act. Even worse, i am not allowed to have a job and earn money to support myself, which means my only choice is to depend on others, not myself especially when i cannot even own any property. Depending on others is not always that good because i might not have anybody that i can rely on, without that, how do you expect me to survive. The best is always to depend on myself.

That is what i think!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hey Celeste, I have just read Warriors and it is so interesting.Heehee...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think living in Singapore is good!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think living in Singapore is good!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think living in Singapore is good!!

    ReplyDelete