Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Poor Blacky

After playing with them for so long, Blacky fell sick. I heard that a few Malay boys took Blacky's arms, swang her from left to right, then threw her. I was furious! My first thought was to find those boys and kill them! Wouldn't you feel the same?

A few days later, Blacky disapeared. One of the naughty boys told me that he saw Blacky in a drain, and that a group of people took screwdrivers to poke her and then hid her in the drain, according to him, police came in the morning. But if police really came, i would have known right? I did not believe him anyway.

1 comment:

  1. OMG!! Kill those idiots. So did you manage to find them(the boys). You should report them to the SPCA or something, 'coz they have the authority while you(sadly) do not. It's animal abuse.

    ReplyDelete