Tuesday, June 30, 2009

It's my fault

After Blacky's disapearance, Flower became as friendly as Blacky was.

One night, he was missing. Luckily, the next morning i found him crouching in a corner behind my block. I was so relieved, but also shocked there was something wrong. He was very tired, he did not want to eat, drink, move or play. I was hoping he was just tired.

A few days later, my father suggested bringing him to a vet. I was so excited. That night, we went to find him. There was a cat in the drain, it kept running away, it looked exactly like Flower, when it came into the open light, we realised it had no white muzzle. There was nother cat that also looked exactly like Flower, but then we realised it had a black spot on its chin. In the end, we could not
find Flower.

It's my fault!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If i had not made Flower so friendly in the first place, none of these would have happened. He would not have thought all humans ar safe to trust, and would have ran away from the bullies and protected himself.
Now, I should not make him an friendlier by playing with him.

1 comment:

  1. Blacky died? Why did those boys swing her, that is so cruel. I can't believe it!

    ReplyDelete